Spring Hill, site of a Civil War battle, is located just 30 miles south of Nashville. Spring Hill has experienced rapid population growth over the past decade, which can be attributed to the town's strong schools and affordable homes.
Spring Hill was listed in CNN Money's 2013 top 50 American small towns. The town's annual traditions include a Fall Festival, Christmas Parade, monthly Movies in the Park during the summer, Farmer's Markets, etc. Spring Hill offers a community theater (for both adults and children), art displays for local artists, and an antique mall.
As Spring Hill grows, it continues to add to its wide variety of restaurants and shopping areas. A state of the art, 12-screen movie theater will open in the fall of 2014. Although many big box stores and restaurants have come to Spring Hill, mom-and-pop restaurants can still be found, as well as locally-owned boutiques.
Spring Hill Properties
- Cool Springs Area
- Franklin - Ladd Park
- Franklin - McLemore Farms
- Franklin - Westhaven
- Spring Hill
- Spring Hill - Benevento
- Spring Hill - Buckner Crossing
- Spring Hill - Campbell Station
- Spring Hill - Cherry Grove
- Spring Hill - Dakota Pointe
- Spring Hill - Spring Hill Place
- Spring Hill - Wyngate Estates
- Thompsons Station
- Thompsons Station - Bridgemore Village
- Thompsons Station - Tollgate Village
- Williamson County