Thompsons Station, TN is a town committed to preserving its agriculture, open areas, and wildlife. Twenty-five minutes south of Nashville, Thompsons Station nestles between Spring Hill and Franklin - both nationally recognized "best places to live in America."
Thompsons Station, site of a Civil War battle, is an eclectic mix of past and present. With a population around 2,500, pastoral Thompsons Station retains its small-town tranquil feel while providing a place for nationally headquartered companies and other entrepreneurial employers.
Thompsons Station has much to offer. As a part of the Williamson County school system, the town's students have access to some of the best public schools in the state. Farmers markets, a community garden, hiking trails, and an annual fall festival are just some of the things that make Thompsons Station special.
Thompsons Station Properties
- Cool Springs Area
- Franklin - Ladd Park
- Franklin - McLemore Farms
- Franklin - Westhaven
- Spring Hill
- Spring Hill - Benevento
- Spring Hill - Buckner Crossing
- Spring Hill - Campbell Station
- Spring Hill - Cherry Grove
- Spring Hill - Dakota Pointe
- Spring Hill - Spring Hill Place
- Spring Hill - Wyngate Estates
- Thompsons Station
- Thompsons Station - Bridgemore Village
- Thompsons Station - Tollgate Village
- Williamson County
Copyright 2020 RealTracs.